Schedule of work and contacts of departments:
Global services update
On December 11, 2017 between 18:00 and 21:00 the current website of the Company will be transferred to the domain ww2.ice-markets.com.
On the domain www.ice-markets.com the updated site of the Company will be located.
The main changes in the functional and working conditions:
1. Commission fee on Trading Accounts is reduced by 1 USD from the lot and is 5 USD per lot USD (reduced to 0.0025% per one one side (opening/closing) of the order).
2. Commission fee on Managed Accounts is reduced by 2 USD from the lot and is 8 USD per lot USD (reduced to 0,004% per one side (opening/closing) of the order).
3. Performance fee for the majority of rating "A" managers is reduced by 3% (up to 12% for the trading period).
4. Changes in the conditions for the operation of Managed Accounts and Indexes:
- the minimum trading period is 1 calendar month;
- the offer may include several (up to three) levels of performance fee;
- investing in Indexes on the MAM-model is available.
5. Privileged statuses line expansion.
6. Change of conditions of the affiliate program. More details can be found in the relevant section of the website.
7. Expansion of the privileges features of PRO-partners.
You can get an explanation of the changes we've made in the Technical Support Service.
A more detailed description of the changes is published in our CEO's blog.